You can allow the viewers of your site to view a DWF file following this procedure:
- go to document management ("Admin" > "documents")
- push on the button of the bar under the "Image" section
- select the document from your computer by clicking on the "browse..." button and press "enter"
- double click on the loaded document
- copy the shown address (/res/site...)
- go back to site design
- go to the page you want to insert the DWF file in
- edit the text block tou want to insert the file into
- click on
- copy the following code and paste it inside the "source code" window
<iframe scrolling="no" width="500" height="500"
Then, change the text highlighted in red (http://dwfit.com/sample/Hotel5.dwf
) with the address of the file you just copied from your site's address.
For example: http://sitename.ea26.com/res/site..../document.dwf